I've been doing the foundation routine part for a month!
1. e.l.f. (eyes.lips.face.) All Over Cover Stick in 3207 Rosy Beige
- Apply on your under eye area, around the nose and redness on the cheeks. -
2. lol (lots of love) Liquid Foundation in 02 Medium Beige
- Use a stipple brush all over the face (even on top of the concealer). -
- Swipe on under eye circles and around the nose and blend with either fingers or foundation brush.
4. (not in picture >.<) Fashion 21 Mini Loose Powder in 9
- Apply using a kabuki brush. -
5. VOV Cosmetics Color Song Blusher in 30 Deco Pearl Bronze
- Apply using a face brush as a bronzer on temples, under cheekbones, and on jawline. -
- Apply on top of cheekbones and blend to hairline using a blush brush.
7. NYC Kohl Brow/Eyeliner Pencil in 925 Sable
- Fill in the brows and smooth out with a brow brush. -
- Tight line. -
- Apply a light layer on lips. -
10. San San Soleil Lip Color in Nude Carribean
- Apply on lips. -
This routine takes 10 to 20 minutes.
(Sorry about the messy brows >.<)
What's your post-summer look?