The RP government website has released the HOLIDAY CALENDAR for 2013!
I gotta say that this calendar is super pretty. I appreciate how they made it easier to work with.
✢ FOLLOW THE JUMP FOR NOTES ABOUT THE CALENDAR ✢
✢ Regular Holidays ✢
Being a holiday, there's usually no work. However, if you do go to work, you will get a full day's pay (OT rules of your company applies). Unless, this day is your rest day (2 days out of 7 days should be your rest day), you will get 200 percent, plus a 30 percent on top of OT hours.
- New Year’s Day, Jan. 1 (Tuesday)
- Maundy Thursday, Mar. 28
- Good Friday, Mar. 29
- Araw ng Kagitingan, Apr. 9 (Tuesday)
- Labor Day, May 1 (Wednesday)
- Independence Day, June 12 (Wednesday)
- National Heroes Day, Aug. 26 (Last Monday of August)
- Bonifacio Day, Nov. 30 (Saturday)
- Christmas Day, Dec. 25 (Wednesday)
- Rizal Day, Dec. 30 (Monday)
✢ Special (Non-Working) Days ✢
If you go to work, you will get 30 percent on top of your 8 hour or full-day work. Your OT will be 30 percent on top of your OT rates. If it is your rest day, you will get 50 percent on top of your full-day work rate. Plus, you will also get 30 percent on top of your OT rate.
- Black Saturday, Mar. 30
- Ninoy Aquino Day, Aug. 21 (Wednesday)
- All Saints Day, Nov. 1 (Friday)
- Additional special (non-working) days
- -Nov. 2 (Saturday)
- -Dec. 24 (Tuesday)
- Last Day of the Year, Dec. 31 (Tuesday)
Usually, only for schools and not for work.
- EDSA Revolution Anniversary, Feb. 25 (Monday)
I hope this helps :)